Our dining room is opening at limited capacity and hours to comply with state and local regulations on Monday, June 15 at 3pm.
We are happy to welcome you back and want to ensure the safety of your visit consistent with CDC recommendations.
We encourage our guests to make reservations via website or by phone 240.439.4010
We have enhanced our already high sanitation standards to provide a safe environment for our guests. Curbside service is still available.
Employee Wellness Protocols
- Daily temperatures checks
- All employees wearing masks
- Frequent handwashing and sanitizing
- Anyone feeling ill will be sent home
- Frequent sanitizing of high-contact areas.
- Hand sanitizing stations throughout restaurant
- Laminated menus sanitized between seating
- Digital touch-free menus and payment available
- Touchless restroom equipment
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Entire team wearing face coverings for safety
- Limited seating capacity to maintain social distancing
- Limiting the number of guests in a party
- You could be asked to wait inside your car until your table is ready
- Make a reservation via website or phone to lessen wait times
- Mobile, contactless pay available