At Madrones Restaurant we are dedicated to being good neighbors in our community. Part of the Madrones promise is going beyond the food we serve and creating opportunity for community organizations. Madrones Spirit Nights, held Sunday-Wednesday each week, allow organizations the opportunity to raise funds for their programs by dining at Madrones.
Madrones, gladly welcomes your organization to host a Spirit Night at our restaurant.
Spirit Night FAQs:
- Madrones Spirit Nights are scheduled on Sunday, Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday nights from 4pm until 8pm.
- Madrones Spirit Nights must be scheduled at least 3 weeks in advance.
- During your Spirit Night event, Madrones servers will collect the “spirit cards” your organization distributed from each patron during your event. All checks accompanied by a spirit card will count towards your organization’s fundraising total.
- During your Spirit Night event a special tip jar will be set out at the bar to collect additional donations for your organization.
- Your organization’s spirit card receipts will be tallied within three business days and a Madrones manager will be in touch to let you know your fundraising results. Madrones will donate a percentage of all spirit card receipts based on the total raised. The higher the total, the more Madrones will donate to your organization!
Want more information or wish to schedule your organization’s Madrones Spirit Night? Please call (240) 439-4010 and ask to speak the General Manager or email Madrones@madrones.net.